The business case for continuously improving driver safety
• The importance of employee messaging
• Leveraging the self-assessment model: the Coach application
• Encouraging workforce competition
• ROI and the real-world returns
How do we attract and retain millennials and keep them inspired, motivated and engaged? We’ll discuss:
• What are millennials looking for in a job?
• What can you do as a company to make your business more attractive to millennials?
• What challenges are field service managers facing with millennial hiring?
Examples of how advances in mobile apps are enabling organisations to achieve a seamless customer experience whilst opening up new revenue streams:
• Capturing in field data and predictive repair
• Intelligent management of parts and boot stock
• Moving from inflexible schedules to managing changes in real-time
• Achieving upsell, cross sell and managing customer feedback
• Knowing where the business is to reduce risk, costs and exposure to litigation.
• Prioritising outcomes to produce KPI’s for costs and risk.
• Targeted solutions tailored to individual company’s needs.
• The benefits of working with RoSPA - an established industry leader with a proven track record.
• Setting standards within industry to help companies develop the company’s brand image
RoSPA at the forefront of Driver profiling for over 20 years.
• How profiling drivers reduces costs and risk.
• Using driver profiling to produce targeted learning goals/solutions for each driver
• How and why to use this as part of the drivers KPI’s
The impact behaviour has on how drivers are portrayed by customers
• How behaviour directly influences costs and risk.
• How to spot when drivers’ perceived beliefs don’t match the company’s
• Why and how to challenge drivers’ beliefs about behaviour
• How to use driver behaviour to improve your company’s image
It’s faster moving out there than ever. Without the ability to change and change fast, non-agile field service businesses face increased pressures.
• What is an agile field service operation by today’s standards?
• What risks are present when your field service operation is not agile enough?
• How do you achieve agility when so many factors and inertia can prevent it?