Welcome to the Brand Licensing Europe PR News Hub
Whether you report for trade, national or broadcast media, or are a freelance writer or blogger, you’ve come to the right place to find out more about Brand Licensing Europe. Brand Licensing Europe is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year and is the only pan-European event dedicated to licensing and brand extension. In October, more than 280 leading brand owners will come together with over 7,500 retailers, licensees and manufacturers for three days of deal-making, networking and trend spotting.
It’s a must-visit to find the latest news on:
- Consumer trends across retail in the UK and Europe
- What’s happening in gaming and eSports, film and TV, food and drink, celebrity brands, homewares and heritage, art and design, publishing and sport
- Branding and marketing
You will be able to speak to:
- Retailers – online and bricks and mortar; multiples and independents; UK and Europe
- License owners from character and entertainment, brands and lifestyle, art and design
- Specialist manufacturers
- Trade associations and industry experts
Submit your news to license global
Get additional exposure through BLE’s only official publication
As BLE’s official publication, License Global allows you to share your news and secure additional coverage in the only publication shared with the entire BLE database, guaranteeing exposure to the European licensing industry and over 100,000 licensing industry professionals worldwide.