Sales of food and beverage licensed products reached $16.3billion in 2017, growing by $1billion+ since 2015. Now is the time to take advantage of one of the most dynamic, rapidly growing licensing categories and you can find out how at Brand Licensing Europe 2018.
F&B licensing is the main theme of BLE ‘18, where in addition to an extensive range of exhibitors representing food and beverage, restaurant or culinary brands, you can also meet a wide variety of character & entertainment brands showcasing their F&B product ranges.
Author and presenter Nadiya Hussain will take part in a live Q&A
Breaking news: TV chef, author and presenter Nadiya Hussain will take part in a live Q&A at Brand Licensing Europe as part of the show’s food and beverage theme for 2018
Nadiya, who won Great British Bake Off in 2015 in front of 15 million viewers and whose licensing representation is Ian Downes of Start Licensing, will be interviewed live in the Brands & Lifestyle Theatre from 10:30 – 11:15 on Tuesday 9 October.
“This is a real coup for BLE,” said brand director Anna Knight, “as Nadiya has become a huge broadcasting sensation in her own right since Great British Bake Off and is somewhat of a national treasure in the making. Her journey since winning GBBO, including a move into licensing, will be fascinating for our visitors to hear – we’re thrilled to have her on board.”
See these brands at BLE:
The BLE Kitchen
Witness the potential of food and beverage licensing with an experiential twist in live cooking demonstrations with GUINNESS® and MasterChef.
GUINNESS® & Food: The Perfect Pairing, Tuesday 9th October, 3-4pm
A cookery demonstration will be carried out by a chef from the world-famous GUINNESS Storehouse in Dublin, who will bring to life the unique flavour profile of GUINNESS in two dishes incorporating food from the existing licensing programme. Ian Colgan, a GUINNESS sommelier will also talk through the process of beer and food pairings and couple each dish with a complementary GUINNESS beer variant.
MasterChef Live,Wednesday 10th October, 11-12pm and 3-4pm
Enjoy live demonstrations from two of MasterChef’s top finalists, including this year’s winner Kenny Tutt. The MasterChefs will host mystery box challenges with the audience, where there will be the chance to win mini mystery box gifts.
Brands & Lifestyle Theatre seminar sessions
BLE FOOD SAMPLE TRAIL
BLE Visitors can also get involved in special sampling opportunities at the show, including:
- Pink Key Licensing – Pan Am stewardesses will be serving sample sized glasses of Prosecco each afternoon at 4pm
- Chupa Chups – visitors will be treated to mini Chupa Chups donuts on day one
- Beanstalk - Baileys cupcakes, Baileys chocolates and other lovely confectionery treats will be on the stand
- Global Merchandising Services – visitors can pick up a Joe Wicks recipe card for his Thai green curry with prawns featured in his number one tailored fat loss programme, the 90 Day Plan, and a sample of their brand new 330ml cans of Motorhead’s ‘Road Crew’ beer
- Tradheir – visitors will be treated to FerdaLONDON by TRADhEiR branded chocolates