Brand Licensing Europe brings together the entire European brand licensing industry for three days of relationship building, deal making and trend spotting. In a time when retailers must make the most of their shelf space more than ever before, licensed products have the power to bring in loyal fans, to harness trends and to capitalise on cultural phenomena.
Buyers, merchandisers and designers attend Brand Licensing Europe to:
- Discover which brands, products and properties are set to be big consumer hits over the coming year. With the entire European brand licensing industry under one roof, BLE is the chance to explore new launches and product areas and find out which properties are performing best.
- Make and strengthen relationships with more than 250 brand owners and agents behind the world’s best-loved brands. The show is an unparalleled opportunity to forge new licensing partnerships that capitalise on the emerging trends, while also catching up with existing partners.
- Expand your brand licensing knowledge in a series of seminars on the latest industry trends. More than 30 sessions which delve into topics like the increasing importance of technology and earning the right to approach food licensees, alongside trend forecasts across fashion, toys, lifestyle and sports.
“Brand licensing addresses some of the challenges facing the retail industry as a whole by creating customer excitement; a well-placed, well timed window display on a particular license can really boost sales, create additional footfall and, if the product mix is right, drive up conversion rate and ATV.” Julia Redman, Head of Buying - Kids, Mens & Home, M&Co
Features for you in 2018...
DEDICATED RETAIL LOUNGE
Enjoy faster WiFi, refreshments and a quiet space for meetings dedicated to retailers in the Brands & Lifestyle Zone
AS A RETAILER, ENJOY EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS AT THIS YEAR’S SHOW INCLUDING:
- The chance of winning 1 of 500 goodie bags supplied by our exhibitors! Here's just a sneak peek of just some of the companies who've donated: Natural History Museum, Start Licensing, Entertainment One, Science Museum Group, Casterman, Chupa Chups, Activision Blizzard & more!
- Access to the dedicated Retail Lounge, and the VIP Lounge opposite, with complimentary refreshments and WiFi
- An invitation to the VIP drinks on the first day from 4pm in the Brands & Lifestyle Bar for a glass of prosecco, wine, beer or soft drinks