Helping retailers capture the full potential of brand licensing
The Retail Mentoring Programme provides retailers with the tools they need to get the most out of their licensing programmes. Delivered through seminars, workshops, one-to-one consultancy sessions and live events, this CPD accredited course will enhance your career and your department’s bottom line.
- Learn about the licensing industry and the endless opportunities that it presents
- Find out the pitfalls to avoid and the questions to ask to cover all your bases
- Discover the latest industry trends and how to spot “the next big thing”
- Learn from industry experts through coaching days with leading licensors
This free CPD accredited programme, worth £499 per delegate, helps retailers make more informed decisions when negotiating licensing deals and discovering new brand partners.
The retail Mentoring Programme gave us a great platform to understand the Licensing world. It also gave us the opportunity to network and connect with Licensors, Suppliers & Partners. Importantly, from this, we made relationships along with getting some great contacts to help promote our brand - Operations Director, Toymaster.
Why brand licensing is crucial for retailers
With bottom lines getting squeezed and competition more fierce than ever before, retailers are under increasing pressures to stand out in the marketplace and deliver products that consumers love, time and time again. Licensing can help to address these issues. Brands have an existing loyal fanbase that can help to differentiate your proposition.
The Retail Mentoring Programme will arm you with the tools you need to make informed decisions and successfully negotiate licensing deals to expand your offering on store shelves.
Who should apply?
- Buyers and designers with existing licensing programmes
- Buyers and designers engaged in licensing but want further development
- Teams who would like to learn how to develop their licensing relationships
- Teams looking for cross-category opportunities
- Individuals new to retail and hoping to develop their career and expertise within licensing